You're getting married! I can't wait to document the most important day of your life.
Here are some pointers to help your wedding day photography go smoothly:
- Have all details (garters, rings, hairpieces, jewelry etc) in one location - preferably in the room the bride is getting ready in. Ring and detail shots look best in window light. The bride will also look best getting ready in a room with good window light. I try not to use flash in these situations, as it takes away from the documentary style that is my trademark.
- Try to keep the getting-ready room and windows as clutter-free as possible. This will make your wedding day shots more clean and keep the focus on you and your bridal party.
- Please let me know if you have any heirloom items you would like documented, a memory table for deceased loved ones, or any sentimental gifts you want featured.
- Allow plenty of time to get ready before the wedding. You don't want to feel rushed on your big day!
- Please let me know if you want me to ride along with you in the limo or party bus so that I can make arrangements to leave my vehicle in a safe place, or arrange a ride after your wedding. These rides can make for some fun photos!
- I like to have at least an hour for your first look, bride/groom portraits, and bridal party portraits.
- I will photograph your family after your first look and bridal party portraits. It will take about 30-45 minutes for family formals. Please tell your family to arrive earlier than the designated start time for family formals if we are doing them pre-wedding to prevent lateness and missing VIPs!
- If you are not doing a first look, I will photograph your family and bridal party formals immediately following the ceremony.
- Please list your emergency contact's name and phone number in the form below. This person should have their phone on and available at all times in case I cannot contact the bride or groom.
This form will help me establish a photography timeline for your special day. Please fill in all areas, and if they are not applicable to you, just type NA